Our client is a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency that is seeking a Web Analytics Consultant.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
- Basic understanding of online marketing including PPC, SEO, display, social etc.
- Experience implementing and validating digital marketing measurement tags
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience implementing and customizing Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture), or other web analytics software a huge plus
- Web analytics certification or other training a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills and familiarity with SQL a huge plus
- Experience with data APIs and database systems, data modeling and ETL tools a plus
- Technical savvy, ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and natural curiosity a must
- Ensure the successful completion of agreed upon project deliverables within SOW scope, time and budget with quality while consistently exceeding client expectations across Analytics offerings.
- Manage and foster client relationships by acting as a strategic advisor to the client using a keen understanding of the client’s business and marketing objectives.
- Partner with paid media teams, account management, analytics service line leaders and analytics planning and operations team to develop solution designs, roadmaps and innovative ways to deliver against a client’s needs.
- Proactively identify potential issues and provide solutions (tools, technology, staffing, training) to correct any scope/budget deviations.
- Participate in developing and presenting final deliverable/s to client as needed.
- Assist in developing and delivering proposals and statements of work (“SOW”) ensuring scope is clearly defined and costs match what is outlined in the project plan.
Leadership & Service Line Development
- Build processes, rules and guidelines to constantly improve the quality of work delivered to clients (QC process, request flow, code quality checks, etc.) while optimizing delivery time.
- Communicate to the team the importance of adhering to these quality standards and enforce their execution day in and day out with the help of the Associate Manager, Analytics Enablement.
- Identify gaps in technical skillset within the team and recommend solutions to bridge them through online training, seminars, books, lunch-and-learn’s, etc.
- Encourage learning and keeping in touch with current trends through thought-leadership and knowledge sharing.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and develop practical solutions that will help the Enablement team grow and deliver remarkable experiences and superior results for its clients.
- Lead by example - Act “as a buffer” for the team while being available to assist the team members themselves or from other operational units.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Analytics Enablement and the VP of Analytics to protect scope, team bandwidth and align tasks with the team member’s career development objectives.
English level: Upper Intermediate
Time shift: Full time