We are looking for QA Automation to join the team of our client.
- 5+ year experience in QA
- 5 year experience with Java
- 3 year experience working with Selenium Webdriver
- 1+ year experience testing APIs
- 1+ year experience using SQL
- Experience with Java, Selenium, Webdriver, TestNG, Maven, Git, Jenkins, SQL, REST Assured, Splunk, AppDynamics, Docker, Kubernetes, Gatling, Basic Linux.
- Your responsibilities will include test automation and estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Analyze the product and identify the best automation approach for the platform
- Be able to develop automated tests in Java using Selenium, utilizing IDEs such as IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Add validations to automated tests from REST APIs, DB, Splunk, email and other sources
- Own the testing and automation approach for your team, including framework enhancements.
- Deploy services in various environments using Kubernetes, and deployment tools like Spinnaker,Jenkins
- Monitor applications using Splunk, AppDynamics
- Analyze user stories and successfully identify test scenarios that are relevant to the business
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Help grow the team by participating in recruitment activities
- Assist developers with unit testing -- what to cover, what to avoid and how to effectively test components
- Identify chances of code refactoring in order to make the product more suitable for automation, for example, assign unique IDs to elements in a webpage
- Be able to contribute to the continuous integration process, including maintenance of Kubernetes environments and service configurations
- Create automation jobs using Jenkins DSL, track Code Coverage results
- Improve efficiency of existing test infrastructure using Docker Selenium and headless browser executions
- Design performance testing suites for microservices, using tools like Gatling
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time