We are looking for a Front End Developer to join the team of our client.
- Build web applications with standards-compliant HTML5 and CSS
- Leverage frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, Ember.js, and others to architect dynamic experiences
- Use CSS to build unique responsive frontend designs across screen sizes
- Integrate with backend services, APIs, and other 3rd party solutions to populate content and data
- Work within a CMS solution or other platforms that might drive web applications
- Collaborate with other software engineers and QA engineers in an Agile fashion
- Collaborate with Visual Designers and Experience Designers to adapt their designs to code
- Optimize code to be SEO-friendly and WCAG accessibility compliant
- Has experience using JS Frameworks (React, Angular, Backbone, Ember, JQuery, etc…)
- Has extensive knowledge of modern CSS practices for responsive web design and is comfortable working with CSS processors such as SASS or LESS
- Is comfortable using build and package management solutions such as Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, and npm
- Is proficient in using Git code repositories, and understands processes and practices for branching, pull requests, merging, etc.
- Has a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Has a passion for front end development, and keeps up with the latest updates, releases, and trends across the field. Enjoys being part of the web development community.
- Understands RESTful API best practices and managing asynchronous data
- Is comfortable working with remote team members, and collaborating with English-speaking team members
- Is familiar with Photoshop and/or Sketch to review designs and export assets, etc.
- Has excellent debugging and problem solving skill
- Understands server-side scripting (Node.js, PHP, .Net, Java, Python, etc.). Bonus if you have any hands-on experience writing server-side code or working with databases.
- 4+ years’ experience in a related role
- Experience with agile methodology and working within Jira or similar software task management solutions
- Experience working directly with creative and design disciplines
- Advanced level of English is required
- Don't forget to submit some code samples or examples of your work
English level: Upper Intermediate
Time shift: Full Time