We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the team of our client.
- Hand-code applications that support web and mobile platforms
- Leverage frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, Ember.Js, and others to architect dynamic web experiences
- Use CSS to build unique responsive frontend designs across screen sizes
- Help to build and integrate backend services, APIs, and other 3rd party solutions to populate content and data
- Leverage relational and non-relational database solutions such as MySQL, Postgres, or MongoDB
- Work within a CMS solution or other platforms that might drive web applications
- Design, document, and diagram complex web applications
- Collaborate with other software engineers and QA engineers in an Agile fashion
- Collaborate with Visual Designers and Experience Designers to adapt their designs to code
- Optimize code to be SEO-friendly and WCAG accessibility compliant
- Has experience using JS Frameworks (React, Angular, Backbone, Ember, JQuery, etc…)
- Has extensive knowledge of modern CSS practices for responsive web design and is comfortable working with CSS processors such as SASS or LESS
- Is comfortable using builds and package management solutions such as Gulp, Grunt, WebPack, and npm
- Has some experience with server-side scripting (Node.js, PHP, .Net, Java, Python, etc.) for creating APIs and other backend services.
- Is proficient in using Git code repositories, and understands processes and practices for branching, pull requests, merging, etc.
- Is familiar with leveraging CMS solutions such as Wordpress, Drupal, Sitecore, or similar to build experiences on top of
- Understands RESTful API best practices and managing asynchronous data
- Understands CI/CD workflows for deploying code and working with tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, or similar
- Has had some exposure to cloud infrastructure and solutions such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Has a solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Has a passion for front-end development, and keeps up with the latest updates, releases, and trends across the field. Enjoys being part of the web development community.
- Is comfortable working with remote team members, and collaborating with English-speaking team members
- Is familiar with Photoshop and/or Sketch to review designs and/or translate designs to technical requirements
- Has excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- 4+ years’ experience in a related role
- Experience with agile methodology and working within Jira or similar software task management solutions
- Experience working directly with creative and design disciplines
- Intermediate or Advanced Level of English is required for this position
English level: Upper Intermediate
Time shift: Full Time