We are looking for a SQL Engineer to join the team of our client.
This person will play a key role on our dynamic team that develops, implements and support innovative software solutions that integrate, automate or simplify business processes and workflows. The position requires experience in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (plan, design, develop, test, release, maintain and support).
Individuals who are inspired by solving puzzles and achieving a sense of accomplishment are a natural fit on team. Someone who thrives when learning and building mastery is ideal.
- 2+ years of IT experience working with software development teams providing software development.
- Experience with SQL Server, including Reporting Services and SSIS. Ability to create and modify complex queries and views.
- Strong written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to complete high quality work on schedule.
- Experience with at least 1 programming language/delivery platform. E.g.: C#, TSQL, Reporting Services, SSIS/SSRS,
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis, determine the root cause of problems and create alternative solutions to solve them in the best interest of the business.
- Ability to work effectively on teams, respecting other opinions, valuing diversity, building consensus and assisting others to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- SaaS experience is a plus.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- Develop software solution leveraging established VMBC standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
- Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
- Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
- Collaborate with other product teams to consume and extend reusable software components and services.
English level: upper Intermediate
Time shift: Full Time