We are looking for a Software Developer to join our client.
- Three or more years of recent professional experience in solving challenging technical problems in one or more of the following areas:
- Java with at least 3 Spring framework projects (Ex: Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security).
- Ability to write and speak English.
- Predisposition to teamwork, continuous improvement and full-stack development.
- Experience with any of the following:
- Spring Boot, Google Material Design, NodeJS packages (Express, pg, knex), OAuth, PaaS (CloudFoundry, Heroku, etc), CI (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc).
- AWS (account management, Lambda, RDS, etc).
- Serverless architecture.
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL) and caching solutions (Redis).
- Messaging solutions like Apache Kafka and AWS Kinesis and event- driven architecture.
- Unit testing and TDD.
- Working as part of an Agile dev team implementing micro services under a DevOps model.
- Unix & Bash scripting.
- SOX compliance.
- Passion for technology and self-learning skills.
- Design, develop and own highly-scalable, reliable end-to-end solutions building robust unit tests to deliver high quality products.
- Prioritize requirements and features.
- Demonstrate technical subject matter expertise to scope projects, architect design solutions, and resolve issues.
- Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Solve problems sharing solutions and lessons learned, stepping back to understand the broader context and implementing fixes to ensure that they never occur again.
- Stay current on evolving technologies and industry trends.
- Achieve consistent level of autonomy.
- Develop T-shaped skills -depth of expertise in at least one facet of software development with functional proficiency in the breadth of necessary skills-.
- That breadth includes business analysis (working with stakeholders to understand needs and translate into product design), human-centered design and user experience, UI development, database design and implementation, testing and automation, service/API design and implementation, and infrastructure design and support.
- Provide high guidance, visibility and liaison opportunities. This includes not only providing technical consultation, but also advising on business processes and organizational design and leadership.
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time