We are looking for a QA Analyst to join our client.
- English proficiency both spoken and written;
- 3+/5+ Years professional experience in QA
- Knowledge in testing methodology
- Experience with bug reporting tools (Jira & Zephyr).
- Knowledge of iterative and incremental software delivery
- Very good logical and analytical thinking
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time
Location: San Telmo