We are looking for PHP Developer that are both generalists and problem solvers who love playing with new languages and frameworks. As a PHP Developer, you will have the opportunity of working in a constantly growing and evolving business, which will offer you the possibility of switching teams and projects as you move forward. Prospective candidates are expected to be extremely creative and to come up with inventive ideas concerning different areas, such as information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, UI design and mobile, among others. This role demands strong leadership qualities, versatility and eagerness to face and solve the problems that may arise in the quest for technology innovation.
- 3+ years experience in software development
- Hands on experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including PHP,
- A familiarity with agile methodologies, such as Lean, Extreme Programming (XP) and/or Scrum. We’re a team-oriented and collaborative environment that practices collective code ownership and pair programming.
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern webapp development.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices. Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle ensuring final product is in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Time shift: Full Time