We are looking for a QA Analyst that will estimate, plan and coordinate testing activities. As a QA Analyst, your main responsibility will be to guarantee that any defects or quality issues are identified, documented, tracked and resolved. You will also ensure product quality through the development and execution of exploratory and automated tests. We are looking for great and passionate Quality Assurance professionals who are interested in learning new stuff every day. The products and clients are as diverse as the tools we are using. You should be a generalist and problem solver who likes challenge and is comfortable working in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to manually test websites, mobile apps and other device driven software using exploratory testing techniques.
- A familiarity with agile methodologies, such as Lean, Agile and/or Scrum. We’re a team-oriented and collaborative environment that practices exploratory and session based testing.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience using automated software testing is a plus. Strong understanding of all web browsers and different mobile device market share, versions and functionality.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools (Selenium, Appium) is a plus.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
Time shift: Full Time