Do you bring experience and passion to your work? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our client.
The team Engineers bring the vision and goals of our clients to life by bringing experience and passion to the software development process. Their expertise and client-focused approach delivers on the client’s technology goals while also helping to remove risk and stress from the development process. Engineers take pride in elegant and robust solutions that bring peace of mind to those who rely on them.
Members of our team have experience working in every stage of the software development life cycle. They are passionate about learning new technologies and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- BS or advanced degree in software engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum six years of experience in Development.
- Excels at critical reasoning and decision making.
- Experience working with distributed teams and clients.
- Knowledge of Agile and SDLC concepts, practices, and techniques.
- Competency developing, validating, and deploying web and/or mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of non-functional areas, such as: performance, scalability, user experience, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (in English).
- Obsessive focus on details and accuracy of final deliverables.
- Proven ability to earn trust from clients and build lasting relationships.
- Takes responsibility for the technical execution of projects and overall quality of the code being developed.
- Provides hands-on programming and testing (functional, integration, unit testing, etc.).
- Demonstrates expertise in Agile methodologies and SDLC processes.
- Supports adherence to project timelines and budgets.
- Constantly seeks to reduce friction in the client experience and delivery process.
- Understands clients’ business-level strategies and identifies new business opportunities.
- Creates detailed plans well in advance and initiates action to move projects forward and adhere to project timelines and budgets.
- Assumes responsibility for solving any technical issues, roadblocks or project risks.
- Leads code reviews and enforces best practices for coding and documentation standards.
- Recognizes challenges early and escalates issues to project leadership.
- Constantly looks for ways to increase the team’s velocity/productivity.
- Seeks to clarify business requirements and shares responsibility with leadership to transform those requirements into results.
- Evaluates, recommends and selects simple, cost effective and stable frameworks/solutions where possible.
- Adjusts activities to respond to changing circumstances and create value.
- Manages time effectively, monitoring performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Takes an active role in managing the client relationship. Makes sure that team members provide status updates and other routine client communications.
- Mentors and provides coaching to team members.
Time shift: Full Time
English level: Upper intermediate