We are looking for QA Automation to join the team of our client.
- 5+ year experience in QA
- 3+ year experience working with Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with Protractor, Java, Selenium, Webdriver, Git
- Your responsibilities will include test automation and estimating, planning, and coordinating testing activities.
- Analyze the product and identify the best automation approach for the platform
- Analyze user stories and successfully identify test scenarios that are relevant to the business
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Assist developers with unit testing -- what to cover, what to avoid and how to effectively test components
English level: Intermediate / Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time