Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.
Each team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join our client.
- You should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and/or Computer Engineering and/or Electronic Engineering or equivalent degree a.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Testing and Quality software
- Have worked with build tools like Teamcity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Travis, etc., and with Git, SVN and/or Mercurial as source code versioning.
- 2+ years of hands on experience on software testing automation, having used some of the following automation testing tools: JUnit, Selenium, Jasmine, TestNG, JMeter, etc.
- Experience with both White Box and Black Box testing techniques
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues across multiple technologies as needed
- Excellent time management skills in handling multiple priorities with individual deadlines
- Must work well in both a team environment as well as a sole contributor
- Familiarity with Agile, or experience working in an Agile environment.
- SaaS experience is a plus.
- Fluency in written and verbal English communication skills.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- Design test cases both to be manually executed or automated
- Actively contribute to code reviews
- Validate that requirements and fixes meet acceptance criteria, verify defects and ensure appropriate automation is •in place
- Perform exploratory testing of new features and product changes
- Be a strong advocate for quality on the team
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Embodies an entrepreneurial spirit and obsesses over making an impact.
- Proven ability to surpass expectations, excited to make an impact, and looking for a challenge.
- Identifies most effective solutions and sees challenges as opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Common sense, good judgment, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Possesses curiosity for technology and its role in improving our world today.
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time