Are you looking to make an impact? Are you someone that loves technology and innovation? Would you like to be a part of a progressive and people-centric company culture that is just as creative as the solutions it provides its clients?
If you are a strong contributor, inspired to continually grow and develop, self-aware, and love to contribute with passion and humility, this is a great opportunity for you.
Each team members embody these traits and together we make decisions that positively impact the world.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our client.
- 2+ years of IT experience working with software development teams providing software development.
- Familiar with software development languages, integration, platforms, methodologies (e.g. DevOps, Visual Studio Suite, .Net, etc.).
- Experience with SQL Server. Ability to create and modify complex queries and views.
- Ability to complete high quality work on schedule.
- English proficiency.
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis, determine the root cause of problems and create alternative solutions to solve them in the best interest of the business.
- Ability to work effectively on teams, respecting other opinions, valuing diversity, building consensus and assisting others to accomplish team goals and objectives.
- Work productively in uncertain and fast changing environments. Finds opportunities in ambiguity; Embraces and adapts to change; adept of learning by doing.
- Interested to work in startup environment, working with a prototyping approach.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle).
- Develop software solution leveraging established VMBC standards and collaborate with software architects to develop new technology standards as needs arise.
- Develop data engineering, data integration and data management practices.
- Work with the latest software engineering tools and practices for continuous integration, unit tests, static and dynamic profiling, code coverage, code analysis, and automated tests.
- Collaborate with other product teams to consume and extend reusable software components and services.
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time