Do you bring experience and passion to your work? Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Does seeing a software product take shape and come to life make you happy? If yes, We are looking for a Senior Full stack (Drupal & Front-en )
The client is an integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment. The company consists of a portfolio of businesses that create and deliver original content 52 weeks a year to a global audience. Our client is committed to family friendly entertainment on its television programming, pay-per-view, digital media and publishing platforms. Their programming reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide in 25 languages.
- Experience with Drupal Themes
- Experience with Jquery
- BS or advanced degree in software engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum six years of experience in Software Development.
- Excels at critical reasoning and decision making.
- Experience working with distributed teams and clients.
- Knowledge of Agile and SDLC concepts, practices, and techniques.
- Takes responsibility for the technical execution of projects and overall quality of the code being developed.
- Provides hands-on programming and testing (functional, integration, unit testing, etc.).
- Demonstrates expertise in Agile methodologies and SDLC processes.
- Supports adherence to project timelines and budgets.
- Constantly seeks to reduce friction in the client experience and delivery process.
- Understands clients’ business-level strategies and identifies new business opportunities.
- Creates detailed plans well in advance and initiates action to move projects forward and adhere to project timelines and budgets.
Time shift: Full Time
English level: Upper intermediate