We're looking for a server side Python Developer to join our client.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or Equivalent professional experience
- More than 5 years of experience as a software developer
- Extensive practical experience in Python.
- Experienced in Python 3, Flask and Django
- Strong knowledge on Service Oriented Architecture design patterns
- Good understanding of event management technologies
- Design, develop, automate and improve with security in mind
- Experience with Micro-services architectures
- Experience with distributed computing or cloud computing platforms such as AWS and Azure cloud services/Docker Technology, Kubernetes.
- Experience in building applications in the cloud using containers like Docker
- Continuous Integration and testing methods
- Experience with database technologies (Oracle, MySQl, MariaDB, PostgreSQL) and noSQL technologies like S3, MongoDB, CouchBase, Redis, Apache Spark
- Experience with Machine Learning solutions
- Knowledge in Linux operating system administration and Shell/Bash Script
- Experience in Agile methodologies: Scrum, TDD
Big plus, would be:
- Experience in working with data using machine learning tools and data analysis tools like pandas, Scikit, TensorFlow is a plus
- Experience with big data technologies like the hadoop ecosystem (hive/impala)
- Software R&D experience evidenced by publications and conference presentations
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, clean and reliable code
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement in technology and methodologies to continuously increase productivity
- Adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, monitoring and operations
- Build flexible systems choosing simple, straightforward solutions over more complex ones
- Testing of developed software components
- Develop low-latency services
English level: Upper intermediate or higher level.
Time shift: Full Time
Location: Portugal - Lisboa