We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI/UX, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
- Maintain our existing websites and develop new user-facing features based on Marketing requirements.
- Deliver high quality results within project timelines.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders from departments such us Marketing to turn designs and mockups into fully functional websites
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full Time