We are looking for a Desktop Support Engineer Level 3 to join the team of our client.
- Approximately 5-7 years of desktop management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of IT operations
- Experience in customer support that feels comfortable talking to users, better if experienced with Level 2 or Level 3 support.
- Knowledge in Windows 7, Windows 10, different browsers, Google Chrome, Office,
- Office Pro Plus, Lotus
- Advanced in English
- Resolve software problems and/or identify and escalate hardware problems reported to the team.
- Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- Serves as an escalation point for difficult problems and complex inquiries.
- May be asked to act as a peer group leader.
- May be required to help train colleagues and service desk staff.
- Ability to identify potential points of failure, areas for improvement, and identifying pain points and bottlenecks.
- Makes recommendations to the team lead in regards to process changes and drives implementation, based on the needs of the business and product direction.
- Provides recommendations and analytical expertise on enhancement requests raised by Engineering, and challenges these requests if necessary.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other groups in IT Services, business practice representatives and outside vendors.
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time