We are looking for a DevOps Cloud Engineer to join the team of our client.
- Cloud (3-5 years) in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience in engineer technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure or other cloud providers IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Scripting (2-3 years) – having knowledge and experience with Microsoft PowerShell (required) and Linux shell scripting (preferred).
- Configuration Management (2-3 years) – being able to develop recipes for new solutions to deploy consistent systems, enforce configurations and settings through configuration management systems like PowerShell DSC, Chef or Puppet.
- Documentation (2-3 years) - Being able to create technical documents that provide insight into the design and implementation of a solution provides teams with the ability to effectively communicate their needs and requirements across the organization.
- Source code management (1-3 years) – Familiarity with source control tools such as Git, Team Foundation Server (TFVC), and SVN.
- Ability to drive issues to closure and work well within a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated experience working with a distributed international team, across cultures and time zones with minimal supervision
- Taking ownership of assigned issues/enhancements/features and helping to define a plan and related coordination activities to provide an end to end solution.
- Proactively anticipates problems before they occur; identifies possible causes; works with team to identify solutions; selects and implements most appropriate solution.
- Produce documents which contain clear, precise descriptive language
- Providing 3rd/4th level support for all solutions produced by the team.
- Applies judgment in implementing methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability.
- Utilize approved tools, adopt key performance indicators (KPIs), increase technology component reuse, and consolidate platforms, environments and products with the goal of reducing overall IT costs.
- Being able to script and automate a solution end-to-end (infrastructure, middleware and application layers).
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time