We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the team of our client.
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar
- Ideal candidate will have the ability to adapt to customer environments and situations, communicate intelligently and effectively, learn various systems and processes, think systemically, and work in a team.
- Ideal candidate will have a combination of experience as a business process analyst with good testing and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience using tool such as Jira and Confluence (wiki).
- Experience delivering solutions using iterative and agile development methodologies.
- Knowledge of Process Management concepts such as Business Process.
- Management (BPM) or Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) is a plus.
- Previous experience in supporting large solutions is a significant advantage.
- Product or implementation expertise in any of the following is highly regarded: Oracle BPM Suite, Oracle SOA Suite, Tibco Staffware, IBM Websphere, Lombardi, Savvion, Metastorm, Global 360, and/or FileNet is considered a significant advantage.
- Functional Testing, Microsoft Excel/Word, Multi-tasking, Presentations.
- Contribute to project delivery including progress tracking, change control, and overall governance process.
- Work directly with the customer and end users researching issues and identifying possible solutions.
- Work with the development team and business analysts in the testing cycle validating requirements.
- Maintain and progress product knowledge with various vendor tools.
- Gather customer requirements and align with the solution technology
- Prepare estimates for parts of a solution.
- Ensure all identified issues are communicated appropriately.
- Contribute to the development of implementation methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Mentor colleagues in process best practices.
- Utilize iterative development methodology tools and techniques.
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time