Out cliente is hiring a Sysadmin / Site Reliability Operator (SRO) to join their Site Operations team. As a Sr. Site Reliability Operator (SRO) , you will work as an individual contributor delivering exceptional customer experiences and leading the implementation of critical features to accelerate the delivery of our client’s products – both on the web and mobile. You will develop new features and capabilities built on Ionic framework.
You will have daily exposure to a range of technical challenges and customer experiences which will stretch and develop your technical and leadership skills. You are a problem solver who has a passion for delivering high quality software and crazy about providing attention to details.
So, if you are a motivated SRO looking to join a collaborative, close-knit team, drop us a line. You might be a perfect fit!
- System Administrator: Linux, Windows Server
- Cloud Provider: Azure, AWS.
- System Monitoring:
- APM, Synthetic, Log analysis, System Metric
- Ability to remediate, manage escalation
- Monitoring graphing metrics and alerting services.
- Create, edit and maintain operating system native scripts: Linux: Shell (csh, bash, etc) Windows Server: Powershell
- Experience installing and managing web servers.
- An understanding of networking concepts of DNS, routing, load balancers, and firewalls
- Availability to travel
- Advanced English (writing and speaking skills) is required to communicate with technical teams and customers.
Is a plus!
- Basic knowledge of infrastructure orchestration software such as Puppet or Ansible.
- Basic experience in on-premise infrastructure management and cloud-based infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge on Containerization Software - Docker Engine.
- Experience in tracking problems with ticketing systems.
- English Certifications, driver's license, U.S. Visa or European Passport are a big plus.
- Develop our client’s next generation GovTech platform
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and QA engineers to ensure the reliability of the platform.
- Participate on an Agile team, with daily scrum meetings, as well as planning and grooming meetings
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, documenting and implementing software best practices
- Perform system wide analysis to ensure the proposed solution is the best-in-class without causing any negative impact
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Morning (from 6 or 7 am), Afternoon (from 15 or 17 pm), Night (from 23 or 00 pm - 8 hour shift).