As part of Security Team, you will help to research attack and defense techniques, and develop innovative tools to help automate detection and response tasks. You will also work in close collaboration with internal development teams and members of the ecosystem to develop new capabilities to improve security of the public p2p network, its users, and company's infrastructure.
- Develop and deploy security tools, monitoring and detection infrastructure.
- Investigate security incidents.
- Conduct research on attack techniques to better predict and prevent future attacks.
- Interact with internal teams, contribute to the secure design of new products and features.
- Review source code for security weaknesses.
- Significant experience in application and network security.
- Experience with cryptocurrency networks
- Knowledge of C/C++, Go, Rust.
- Experience with virtual and containerized environments
- Experience conducting vulnerability research
- Experience mitigating network attacks
- Experience in incident detection, incident response, and forensics
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time