We are seeking a smart and passionate Scrum Master to join our growing and global presence FinTech Company. We’re looking for a person being open-minded, passionate, analytical, and hard-working, with interest in cryptocurrencies and the blockchain ecosystem.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Leading the team on how to get the most of out self organization
- Acting as team facilitator and constantly focusing on leveraging the team on agile principles, while keeping them focused on the goals of the development Iteration.
- Assessing the scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- Preparing the work schedule for the team members. Monitoring the plans.
- Experience of proven track record in Scrum Master roles in technology organizations
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Solid experience playing the Scrum Master role for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Requires bachelor's degree in area of specialty, focus in computer and security
- Senior-level programming skills in one procedural language
- Fluent written and oral English
- Willing to work in a fast paced and highly agile environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Villa Crespo