We are looking for a Field Services IT Engineer to join our client, providing and maintaining continuity of service for all IT components supported by our client and resolve any technical issues at any client's supported site within SLA.
- 3-4 years of experience with Telecommunications
- Technical or Graduation in computer science or Electronics Engineer
- CCNA Certification or attending the course
- Fluent Good English and Spanish Speaker required- all applications should be made in written English
- 3-4 years of experience in Onsite support
- Knowledge and experience on Cisco Switches and Routers
- Cisco Certification is a plus
- Experience with smart hand for basic configuration/troubleshooting for Switches and Routers
- Expertise in analysis and troubleshooting of Telecom equipments
- Experience with Service Management tool
- Excellence in EUC customer service support
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Manage IMAC and desk side support services.
- Manage hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops.
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (Field Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements, with spares provided by vendor.
- Experience with Service management tool – Remedy
- Should have expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools, MS office and outlook.
- Preferable to have a good understanding of Lync, VPN, and mobile device support.
- Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware and software) incidents through to resolution.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- Provide VIP support for Desk side issues
- Dell Certified- CERTIFICATION WILL BE ACQUIRED DURING KT
- Should be aware of ITIL process of Incident, Change, Problem, Service Request and related activities like spare and buffer stock management
- Good to have – knowledge in AD and smart hands and feet support.
- Good to have – Knowledge in Networking and smart hands and feet support.
- Good to have – knowledge and experience of supporting MAC devices and tablets
- Carry out regular routine and preventative maintenance at Data Center, check connectivity, check temperature, UPS. Identify and resolve any issues before they are raised as incidents through the Service Desk.
- on the range of IT equipment within any client's supported site as required or requested by line manager.(desktops, Laptops, Printers, mobile phones, iPads)
- Respond to all customer incidents and service requests passed across by the Service Desk andresolve any user faults within agreed SLAs
- Resolve all host and connectivity issues.
- Carry out repairs and initiate the return of faulty customer equipment according to the customer maintenance contract.
- Identify any spares required and advise the Service Desk accordingly to ensure that the customer incident can be updated accordingly.
- When on site, carry out regular “floor-walking”; and pro-active line of sight checks to identify and resolve any issues before they are raised as incidents through the Service Desk.
- Deliver customer focused service which supports increased customer satisfaction.
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time