We are looking for ETL Programmers with strong database and SQL knowledge. Key duties include processing data sources within rules on SQL queries and arrange that data. This includes providing support for other members of the team as necessary to enhance the operation usage of the system.
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge/studied databases.
- ETL development (mainly SQL).
- Experience in implementing best practices, performance tuning, and optimization techniques both at database level and ETL level.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to manage timelines and prioritize effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Structuring queries.
- Setting up highly technical systems.
- Processing data sources within rules on SQL queries to arrange that data.
- Performing tests, validating all data flows and preparing all ETL processes according to business requirements.
- Working with the Manager in the development of data warehouse and all related extraction, transformation and load of data functions in the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Puerto Madero