This role is responsible for working within the Statistics group and will report to the Statistics Manager. Key duties include managing and monitoring the operations of an in- house model for predicting critical business outcomes with high accuracy. This includes providing support for other members of the team as necessary to enhance the operation usage of the model.
- + 5 years experience with relational database development, with a solid understanding of SQL, database design, and optimization (MySQL preferred).
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to manage timelines and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exception attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of financial risk models, actuary experience considered an asset.
- Operate our statistical models daily providing support and accountability for outcomes.
- Develop guidelines, standards, and processes for the further development and usage of our models.
- Optimize data structures for statistical analysis.
- Integrate data feeds from external partners (such as transaction feeds from credit card processors).
- Gather and analyze web site and financial performance data to prepare regular reports for the statistics team.
- Audit financial data for the purposes of reconciliation and risk monitoring.
- Analyze user behaviour to make proposals for improvements to the prediction and risk models.
- Assist with the formalization and documentation of departmental procedures.
- Use available data to assist the development team in troubleshooting software bugs.
- Conduct routine maintenance of databases and analysis tools.
- Design report visualizations (including charts and graphs).
- Other duties as assigned.
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Puerto Madero