We’re looking for candidates who are interested in working on a live application with real users, who want to contribute to the technical requirements of the application and the business, someone who is not shy of innovation when it comes to solving technical hurdles.
- Have strong knowledge of the PHP language and have experience with frameworks like Laravel, Symfony and Zend.
- Have usable understanding of front-end technologies.
- Understand the concepts of object oriented programming.
- Have familiarity with optimizing interactions with backend storage, such as MySQL.
- Have experience developing in a largely-distributed environment.
- Linux-based systems administration
- Knowledge of open source solutions like AWS.
- Proficient understanding when committing code to Git, Branching and Merging code.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Payment Gateway Integration.
Is a plus!
- Developer, debug, and maintain website applications using our in-house methodologies and process flows.
- Solve complex, as well as basic, technology issues as they arise.
- Timely communication of issues and status information to Team Leads concerning system development activities.
- Provide architectural input for modifications to existing systems, as well as creating new systems from the ground up.
- Working closely with the project manager and senior staff to ensure stated business objectives are met.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Puerto Madero