You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend.
You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
- 2-5 years prior experience in Quality Assurance, preferably in an online business
- Working knowledge of the software development life cycle and QA’s role in an Agile environment
- Awareness and understanding of technical specifications and UX on mobiles; well versed with different testing techniques and methodologies
- Experience in testing iOS, Android & web applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with chrome development tools
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude, and empathy
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
You might also have:
- Experience with testing automation tools such as Selenium
- Experience with the integration to SaaS platforms like GTM, GA, A/B Testing tools, etc
- Experience with working on an AWS environment and familiarity with the AWS services.
- Experience testing REST API
- Experience verifying data integrity
- Participate as member of a development team involved in analysis, design,and implementation of Selina’s applications.
- Develop plans and testing strategies to effectively and efficiently assure the quality for our iOS, Android and web applications.
- Design and execute test cases for new software applications according to business and functional requirements.
- Show a keen eye for detail and priorities , and the ability to adhere to deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Communicate significant issues and developments during quality assurance activities and provide recommended process improvements to our Product Manager
- Work in an agile team environment
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Belgrano (próximos a mudarse a Palermo)