We are seeking a Head of Developers whoers must be a smart and dynamic people, not risk averse that want to build something that will be the most ambitious global projects in the blockchain space.
Our Head of Developers role will be a hands on leadership position and we want to add people to team who are also responsive to change, continuous learners, interested in agile and decentralized organizations ,enthusiast about blockchain ecosystem and love their work.
- You might be good for this role if you:
- Have strong software development background. Knowledge of Java/ Node.JS or related programming languages
- Have 10+ years of software development experience
- Have proven experience managing engineering teams.
- Are comfortable leading and managing distributed teams.
- Have a great ability to collaborate with multiple teams and get consensus on a vision.
- Have strong technical communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of developers, product owners, and subject matter experts
- Have experience and understanding of agile frameworks and how to apply them to produce teamwork, creativity and innovation in software development.
- Are a good fit to organization culture.
- An understanding of blockchain technology and ecosystem, with an interest and curiosity to learn more.
- Provide team guidance, education, coaching and mentoring.
- Manage and review employee performance.
- Recruit and develop talented engineers who form strong teams capable of learning and innovating.
- Collaborate with engineers and teams to develop new features, improvements and fixes.
- Conduct architectural and code reviews.
- Participate and collaborate in organization technical spaces, helping in technical decisions making.
- Be a part of the team's on-call rotations.
- Work closely with the CTO and product owners with the aim of meeting current and future organization’s technical needs.
- Identify learning and development opportunities for organization’s development teams and individuals.
- Promote teams’ alignment with agile principles and practices, promoting teams autonomy and excellence
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time