Want to be a part of a software development company working with big names in the IT industry? We’re seeking a youthful, determined and dynamic Operations Manager to drive growth and run local business operations.
Our Client is a full-service design and development company which works both with IT-startups from Silicon Valley/Silicon Beach and enterprise companies.
They need a person who has strong management skills, experience and willingness to help in establishing an office in Argentina to support our growth.
- Great managerial skills with proven experience directly managing a team.
- Strong structuring and analytical skills which result in the ability to set up efficient business processes and manage P&L
- Independent, flexible and swift working style
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills with a strong proficiency of the English language
- Previous experience in the IT industry, software development, software factory, startups
- Experience working in a multi-national distributed company is an advantage.
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Analytical thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
- Manage every aspect of our newly opening engineering office in Argentina
- Recruit the very best talent in this new market
- Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for office maintenance and production
- Collaborate with local businesses to acquire all necessary resources and services
- Grow and manage the local engineering team
- Monitor, forecast, and report on local team KPI progress directly to C-level
- Own relationships with local suppliers and strategic partners, seek out new partnerships that help maintain and expand local engineering office
- Ensure compliance with applicable local rules and regulations
- Deliver industry events, media launches, and promotional activities needed for HR brand and growth
- Ensure compliance of work processes with the rest of the company and establish own processes if needed
- Spread and support company culture in the office
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Ciudad de Córdoba