Want to be a part of a software development company working with big names in the IT industry? We’re seeking a youthful, determined and dynamic Software Engineer.
We are actively seeking the best engineering talent regardless of programming language, so the background in these technologies is not necessarily required.
- 4+ years of relevant experience as a Software Engineer with a strong team
- Technologies to know Go, Redis, Postgres, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Agile Product Development processes and individual contribution
- Tests (unit, functional, integration) and understanding how to apply them
- Understanding and practically using SOLID, GRASP, common design patterns
- Ability to follow Micro Service Oriented Architecture (pros/cons)
- Skills good to have
- Python (Django/Vanilla)/Java
- Team/component/project lead experience
- A well-maintained Github profile with samples of your prior work. Relevant open-source commits or other public work vetted by developers online is a big plus
- Experience in building easy-to-use consumer products
- Experience working with a remote team
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time