Want to be a part of a software development company working with big names in the IT industry? We’re seeking a youthful, determined and dynamic Front End Developer.
We're looking for a self-motivated, results-driven Developer who is as passionate about collaboration as you are working. Your communication skills are top notch and you enjoy working in an ever-changing landscape. You enjoy bringing new ways of thinking to the table as much as you enjoy discovering new ways of thinking through the work of others.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience or education
- 3+ years in:
- Experience with using Node.js in a production environment
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Django
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related fundamental web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Familiarity with dev-ops technologies like Docker, Vagrant, and Kubernetes is a strong bonus
- Self-motivation: You need to be a self-starter who loves to use technology to solve the problem at hand.
- A fast learner: We are not looking for specific experience with our tech stack - just the willingness and sufficient experience (with an equivalent stack) to pick it up fast.
- An eager collaborator: We work in small cross-functional teams and expert engineers to actively chart the course of a project in quick iterations.
- Prior experience with asynchronous e-commerce is a big plus
- Build features for web and internal apps
- Create libraries and frameworks to support various systems at DSC
- Test and optimize models, frameworks, and services that power DSC frontend applications
- Knowledge of the front-end package management, framework, and micro-library landscape a huge plus
- Easily convert mockups, prototypes, and user stories into production ready code
- Partner with Product, Creative, and Backend teams to bridge between UI/graphic design and technical implementation
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Remoto / Córdoba