We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Engineer to join our client, is a proven leader in driving your FinTech solution forward.
- 2 to 6 years of experience working with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working with Angular 7.
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, Sass, ES6 JS, JQuery.
- Experience working with Relational Databases ex: Postgres.
- Experience working with tools like Invision and Zeplin
- Experience developing responsive web apps
- Experience of Cloud development and architecture ie AWS
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Growth team: increase sales.
- Modify existing websites to improve conversion.
- Track metrics.
- Experimental testing.
- 1 week sprints.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and high-performance applications Implementation of security and data protection
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time
Location: Remoto / Palermo