We are looking for a Mobile Developer to join our client, is a proven leader in driving your FinTech solution forward.
- Proficient in Swift/Java
- Experience with iOS/Android frameworks
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Proficient in mobile security
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS/Android applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple and Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Experience in continuous integration and iOS/Android testing.
- Design and build applications for the iOS/Android platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Ensure the proper app submission to App Store/Play Store.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Collaborate in the proper iOS/Android experience for users.
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time
Location: Remoto / Palermo