Want to be a part of a software development company working with big names in the IT industry? We’re seeking a youthful, determined and dynamic Scala Developer.
Our Client is a full-service design and development company which works both with IT-startups from Silicon Valley/Silicon Beach and enterprise companies.
- Knowledge and experience with Scala (from 3 years), standard libraries, features of working with the garbage collector;
- Understanding the principles of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience with functional programming languages;
- Practical experience in database design;
- Possession of OOP, OOD and design patterns (design patterns);
- Technical Spoken English.
The stack of project technologies:
- The microservice architecture of the application;
- Frontend: Java, Kotlin;
- Backend: Scala, PHP;
- Backend (AWS Lambda): Python, Go;
- DB: MySQL, Redis.
- Creating a mobile application for analyzing the creditworthiness of users. The product is in demand on the international market, and our client is an example of a successful American IT startup;
- Develop new functionality of the application and support the existing one;
- Work in the Scrum team from 3 countries. The team practices almost "clean" scrum, so your colleagues will be developers, a tester, a project manager and an analyst. And it's
- 2-week sprints, releases every 2 weeks and regular retrospectives. Communication occurs through the Slack messenger, tasks the team receives from the technical consultant;
- Conducting code review, writing unit tests.
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Córdoba /Remote