Our client is hiring a Help Desk Support to join our Site Operations team. As a Help Desk Analyst , you will work as an individual contributor delivering exceptional internal customer service to our internal areas.
We are looking for curious and motivated people, always looking for going further in technology issues.
- Working experience in similar roles.
- Experience in duties and knowledge mentioned below (mandatory)
- Interested in different technologies with practice knowledge in different Operating Systems.
- Good understanding of systems, technologies and devices.
- Ability to diagnose and solve technical problems (basic and medium at least)
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Internal client oriented
- Upper-Intermediate / Advanced level of English
- Student of any tech career (technical or university level)
- Generate new policies and procedures, and improving the existing ones (including regarding Security), giving shape to the IT area.
- Maintenance and repair of hardware (laptops / printers / telephones)
- Build and implement policies, procedures and compliance, including Security.
- Access controls
- Stock of equipment / peripherals
- PBX Management (voIP)
- Technology support on company events
- Preparation of equipment (laptops with Linux & MacOS)
- Add or modify users and distribution lists
- Maintenance and network analysis
- Equipment purchase, upgrades, and others. Stock control
- Among others!
English level: Upper intermediate.
Shift: Monday to Friday from 9 to 6 pm