We are looking for a Web project Manager to join the team of our client.
The Web project Manager is a technical position responsible for maintaining and supporting international web presence and web based applications including supporting mobile website. In this role, you will serve as a technical web Project Leader responsible for the governance, quality, security, and development of the online user experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Communication and Multimedia, or a closely related field of study
- At least 5 years of Website Development experience using Wordpress. The candidate
- The successful candidate will be strong in managing Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with A/B testing tools (Optimizely setting up tests, and experiments)
- Experience in monitoring the quality ensuring the smooth functioning of work delivered. Experience in defining quality processes that affect their environment.
- Enter code review and test cases
- Experience in web services standards and related technologies
- Configuration and setup experience on Content Management Systems
- Ability to develop implementation plans and timelines through Agile Process Management. Must have 4 years of in depth experience working in an Agile / Scrum work environment.
- Must have experience running sprints, daily scrums, planning sessions, etc
- Ability to effectively share technical information with non-technical people within the company
- Ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team
- Ability to work with all departments to analyze feasibility of projects and report findings to improve or implement new projects
- Advanced written and verbal English skills
- Coordinating and managing incoming project requests to identify project scope and ensure on-time delivery with the Web Team
- Ability to build and manage advanced reports / metrics as well as site analytics such as bounce rate, user engagement, logins, etc
- Working with other members of the Marketing team, Tech teams, and Creative Team to ensure that websites meet business requirements, are scalable and meet established design and security standards
- Be able to launch new landing pages and content changes on a continuous deployment cycle
- Ensuring that media, social networking and engagement tools, mobile applications, blogs and widgets are up-to-date on all web properties
- Ensuring all tracking codes, pixels and tags are aligned on all URLS. Ensure all analytics are positioned properly and aligned with reporting through Business Intelligence department
- Establishing and maintaining vendor relationships
- Providing project status reports to management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing project data and trends (web analytics)
- Establishing procedures, and creating and maintaining project, user and support documentation for site management, maintenance and modification
- Developing project requirements, managing a sprint and project backlog, develop and manage a 30, 60, 90 day constant road map
- Manage and coordinate development tasks with the website team through daily Scrums
- Manage and organize through the internal Agile processes of the company
English level: Upper Intermediate
Time shift: Full Time
Location: San Nicolás