- Understanding of open source CMS like Drupal and WordPress
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to understand CSS changes to have consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Ability to communicate and work well with others, especially with remote team members through virtual channels such as Skype, Slack, email and project management tools.
- Software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Work collaboratively with other internal and external developers in a multi-dev environment
- Modify existing functionality of PHP-based code
- Implement front-end design and styling updates using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator design files
- Test, maintain and troubleshoot existing company websites
- Manage and improve site performance (speed, user experience, security)
English level: Upper Intermediate
Time shift: Full time