We are looking for a QA Automation Developer to join the team of our client is transforming the way enterprise marketers work.
You will work in Buenos Aires office in Palermo. You will working on both the core platform and implementations for some of the biggest brands and companies in the world. We’re growing very quickly so the pace is fast, but you will be working alongside other very smart colleagues with brand new technologies, in a fun, collaborative environment, and growth opportunities are numerous.
- Vast (3~5+ years) experience automation testing web applications.
- Experience (2~3+ years) in automation of web applications using Selenium Webdriver.
- Experience working using Page Objects, UI maps, etc (widely accepted design patterns for Selenium).
- (Desirable) Experience developing using automation frameworks in Node/JS like NightwatchJS, Puppeteer, Cypress.io, etc
- Experience with CI such as Gitlab CI, Jenkins or Bitbucket.
- Experience with version control using git.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- (Desirable) Solid English communication skills.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience developing in another programming language (Node.js, Python, etc).
- Experience working in agile environments like Scrum, Kanban, etc.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Testrails, XRail, etc;
QA Automation developer will be responsible for:
- Design, development and maintenance of test scripts based on product specifications and/or test cases.
- Working closely with the development team to reduce manual testing effort.
- Evaluating available testing frameworks to recommend the most suitable ones for our needs.
- Assisting and training the current functional QA team for effective use of the testing framework.
- Documenting the design patterns/best practices for the automation framework.
- Be responsible for the development pipeline in terms of quality on CI.
English level: upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time