We are looking for a SSr Developer to join the team of our client, to work on the development of security products. This position focuses on developing features for products in the cloud for Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) busines
- At least 2 years of working experience in Java or C#.NET.
- Experience in Angular using TypeScript.
- Good knowledge about web technologies including HTML, Java Script, CSS, REST, Bootstrap, Tomcat or IIS etc.
- Exposure to database systems like Postgres, SQL Server, or Oracle etc.
- Advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and design patterns.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies and products
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English. Also, ability to work with remote team members in the US and other countries.
- Develop new and innovative features and enhance them for our identity security product.
- Debug code to find reported problems and fix them.
- Write unit tests to make sure that all the possible scenarios are covered.
- Learn and apply best practices of software engineering.
- Work with the team to groom the new features by understanding the use cases.
- Take active part in estimation meetings to propose level of efforts for new features.
- Work closely with software development and QA engineers in the team to roll out high quality features on a regular basis.
- Meet individual project deadlines and deliverables
English level: upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time