We are looking for a Ssr Software Engineer to join the team of our client.
This person is responsible for enhancing and maintaining existing software products as well as developing new products. The ideal candidate has a strong desire for excellence, with confidence in their expertise, and is a creative problem solver.
- Experience in Linux is required.
- Experience programming in Ruby is required.
- Experience in the following areas are a plus:
- Knowledge of networking protocols: TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP
- Knowledge of virtualization and container technologies: AWS, Azure, Docker.
- Scripting languages (Python, Bash.)
- Experience in multithreading and distributing programming.
- Fluency in object-oriented design and programming is required.
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Experience in agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Willing to develop and test (QA).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong quality and risk quantification skills
- Analyze requirements for enhancements to the current product line as well as for new products.
- Design solutions and create code based on those.
- Devise, code, maintain and execute unit and integration tests to guarantee delivery of a quality product. • Work with Technical Writers for documentation preparation.
- Maintain accurate documentation in source code.
- Other duties as assigned by management
English level: upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time