Our client is transforming the way enterprise marketers work. Their email generation platform is centralized, scalable, and pre-configured to each brand. By bypassing all of the back-and-forth with designers, developers and QA, marketers can focus on crafting content that inspires and delivers real results. Build emails in platform, and then instantly send them out through your ESP or Marketing Cloud.
- Extensive knowledge of server-side oriented languages (PHP, python, golang, nodejs);
- Extensive knowledge with HTML5/CSS3 web application development;
- Experience with version control like git, subversion, etc;
- Ability to work well in an agile and team environment;
- Solid English communication skills.
You get bonus points for having:
- Experience with sass/less, gulp and other js related technologies;
- Experience with PHP frameworks (Laravel, Zend, Symfony);
- Experience with design patterns;
- Experience with high traffic sites;
- Experience with bug tracking tools like Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, etc;
The new Full Stack Developer will be responsible for:
- Designing, refactoring and improving the functionality of our applications;
- Writing high quality, standardized and usable code;
- Working closely with team members to deliver features that meet requirements;
- Tracking down and fixing bugs;
- Adding proactive and positive energy to our rapidly growing company.
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full time