Compañía Multinacional de Desarrollo de Software
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our client.
- 5+ years of experience working as a Linux administrator and designing highly available solutions
- Experience with Configuration Management systems
- Build and packaging tools (Gradle, Jenkins, Maven, RPM, Bower, NPM.)
- Solid experience in Linux troubleshooting, tuning, profiling, and monitoring
- Good skills in scripting languages like Python and Bash.
- Experience running microservice applications on containers.
- Solid understanding of network protocols like TCP/IP, TLS, VLANs, DNS.
- Good understanding of load balancing and reverse proxying techniques.
- Highly organized, able to multitask, able to work individually, as well as within a team, and across teams
- Experience with Docker and container-based infrastructure
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem and Azure (is a plus)
- Proficiency in English and Portuguese
- Availability to travel
- Participate in all phases of system development, deployment, configuration and monitoring including performance and availability, alerting, data integrity, security and capacity planning.
- Improve service quality and reliability throughout life-cycle
- Write tools and scripts to provide automation, especially in continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Build tools and infrastructure to make the development teams iterate faster without concerning about the infrastructure
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, scalability and operations
- Research and development new tools from emerging technologies.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of server/network and application issues
- Proactively ensure service runs with minimal interruptions
- Provide best practices and share knowledge with the rest of the organization.
Time shift: Full Time
Location: Portugal - Lisboa
English level: Upper intermediate