Startup mobile incubator
Our client have a green fields project to completely re-engineer a business from the ground up using the latest technology, best practices and a high-performance team. They’re a startup that experienced rapid and sustained growth, became a huge success and was recently acquired.
- 3-4 years of experience in Onsite support
- Knowledge and experience on windows XP/7/8 OS
- Excellent understanding of computer, network, storage and virtualization concepts.
- Experience working/managing public cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, Rackspace, etc.).
- Experience managing Microsoft Windows Server Operating systems
- Scripting and automation with PowerShell, PowerShell DSC and VBS (exclusionary).
- Ability to write technical documentation and procedures (exclusionary).
- Good knowledge of server hardware
- Strong working knowledge in ITIL Framework.
- A degree in Computer Science/Management or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- PowerShell, Bash, Python or any other scripting language / 3 years
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 / 4 yrs (or equivalent Windows Desktop Engineering experience).
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
- Manage hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops.
- Provide standard and approved hardware and software (operating systems and standard office applications) support and maintenance on Desktop (Field Users) Devices for their entire lifecycle (including the remote management of Desktop Devices using appropriate tools).
- Support, Manage, Optimize and Maintain the configuration and installation of the Desktop, to include, but not limited to, patch updates, hardware replacements, with spares provided by vendor.
- Manage Desktop Devices (hardware and software) incidents through to resolution.
- Monitor security profiles and anti-virus software on all Desktop Devices and take appropriate action in the event of non-compliance with security requirements
- Provide VIP support for Desk side issues
- Experience in customer support that feels comfortable talking to users, better if experienced with Level 2 or Level 3 support.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Resolve software problems and/or identify and escalate hardware problems reported to the team.
- Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- Serves as an escalation point for difficult problems and complex inquiries.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other groups in IT Services, business practice representatives and outside vendors.
- Experience with systems and IT operations with Intermediate knowledge of infrastructures
- Develop and deliver infrastructure systems on project basis.
- Strong Scripting, automation and orchestration skills
- Creation of engineering documentation, architectural reference and procedures (technical documentation).
- Server provisioning engineering.
- Carry out regular routine and preventative maintenance on the range of IT equipment as required or requested by line manager.(desktops, Laptops, Printers, mobile phones, iPads)
- Respond to all customer incidents and service requests
- Resolve all host and connectivity issues.
English level: Upper intermediate or higher level.
Time shift: Full time
Location: Amsterdam - Netherlands