We are looking for a Performance Engineer to join the team of our client which is a software testing company that provides services to many industries, including financial services, insurance, banking, software development, and others.
This position is ideal for engineers looking to grow his or her technical and client relationship skills. They have an existing performance team and they are looking to add qualified candidates to work with them.
- Level of english: Upper intermediate
- College diploma or university degree in software engineering or computer science, and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Performance Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Jmeter or another Load Testing solution
- Heavy and Custom Scripting
- Remote Execution
- Minimum 3 years working Java, C# or equivalent development language
- Deep understanding of coding and software development
- Understanding of application architectures
- Production monitoring experience with tools such as Introscope, Splunk, New Relic or DataDog a plus
- Must have experience with requirements gathering, script creation, test execution, results analysis and root cause isolation
- 5 years direct experience as a test engineer for major applications
- Working knowledge of JMeter (must be able to pass technical test). Other performance testing platforms such as NeoLoad, LoadRunner or CloudTest may be considered.
- Working knowledge in Performance analysis, requirements gathering, and reporting
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD
- Be comfortable working remotely and communicating with a team in a different geographic location
- Remote position so employee must provide his or her own laptop with suitable Internet connection to support working from home.
- Work closely with development and business stakeholders to develop a comprehensive performance practice
- Performance Test Planning
- Developing and maintaining performance test scripts
- Executing Performance tests, analyzing performance issues, root cause analysis and reporting.
- Performance Test Case documentation
- Defect Reporting
- Debug and communicate QA issues back to development team
- Working with QA engineering peers and reporting to QA management
- Attending all required client meeting
English level: Upper Intermediate
Time shift: Full time