Our clients is the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network, is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built.
Join team our client to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Previous working experience as a Product Manager /Owner for 5+ years
- MA in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Proactive with positive attitude and promoter of team work
- Attention to details to follow up with multiple tasks at the same time
- Strong people skills and ability to make public presentations
- Fluent in english language
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Take lead of scrum teams
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with RIF Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Support, guide and challenge the R&D team on future roadmap
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry looking for new opportunities or technologies to adopt
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
- Lead commercial support team to ensure mass adoption of the service.
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay / Remote
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time