Bitcoin´s smart contract platform
Our client is the first smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network. It is transforming the way businesses are conceived, designed, and built.
Join our team to be part of the next technology revolution and help us build a world with equal opportunities to all
Experience & Skills Required
- Bachelor or advanced student of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Systems or related careers.
- Advanced English language proficiency
- Proven experience in automation testing applications
- Solid working experience with automation test tools & frameworks.
- Experience in testing methodologies (ability to define exhaustive test cases).
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience working by objectives with remote teams
- Blockchain Technologie Knowledge.
- Information Security Knowledge:
- Threat model, safe development cycle (SDL).
- Fuzzing, code review, vulnerability research and exploitation.
- Ability to evaluate software stability and quality from a security perspective.
Your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Estimate, prioritize and plan testing activities.
- Create and maintain detailed test cases, both automated and manual.
- Provide exhaustive and detailed documentation on bug reports, test cases, automation tools used, among others.
- Coordinate the tracking of bugs found with the development team
- Actively participate in sprint planning meetings, retrospectives, etc.
- Provide progress reports to the team and Lead
- Establish excellent QA practices that can be transferred to other technical teams of the organization
Location: Montevideo, Uruguay / Remote
English level: Upper intermediate.
Time shift: Full time