As a Technical Product Development Leader you will work in Buenos Aires office in Palermo, leading, motivating and coaching a high-performance team of engineers, responsible for developing core platform and delivering a world-class product to some of the biggest brands and companies in the world.
The new Technical Product Development Leader will be capable of removing roadblocks, developing people and guiding them to success.
- 5+ years leading an engineering team, solving complex problems that demands the best from you and the team;
- 7+ years of experience shipping high quality software;
- You have experience shipping products for enterprise companies;
- You have an advanced understanding of oral and written English;
- You have strong communication skills. You will need to lead this effort and work with multiple engineering and product teams;
- You have solid knowledge of programming languages and paradigms.
- Lead one of our engineering squads attracting, developing, and retaining exceptional talent;
- Partnering with our product team defining features, needs and prioritizing the backlog;
- Participate, contribute and ideally lead in architectural discussions and decisions;
- Coach new and existing engineers in the areas of new technologies, methodologies and other emerging technical trends;
- Lead your team through the next phase of growth in their career;
- Take a hands-on approach as the situation demands – coding, reviews and fixing bugs;
- Create an environment of trust and provide guidance and advice: Be there for your team.
English level: Upper intermediate
Time shift: Full Time