We are looking for a Testing Engineer responsible for testing complex, yet elegant technical software solutions. Candidates will partner closely with USA-based customer to deliver comprehensive solutions. Candidates will possess a solid technical education and good communication skills.
- Experience testing enterprise applications.
- Experience implementing automated unit and integration tests.
- Experience with UI and/or service/API test automation, using tools such as SOAP-UI, Postman and Selenium.
- Experience with JSON, REST, XML and Web Services.
- Experience in testing integrations end-to-end.
- Experience using Relational and/or NoSQL databases.
- Experience delivering solutions using iterative and agile methodologies.
- Relevant experience of using Git, Maven, Jenkins or other Automation/CI tools and frameworks.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting technical requirement documents and planning for a testing activity for the same.
- Preference is given to candidates with:
- Consulting background
- SOA experience
- Design and documentation of test scenarios as well as the development of automated test suites, where applicable.
- Automation of test data creation.
- Coordinate test cycles with client end to end development team as well as document identified test defects and coordinate defect resolution with development teams.
- Implement unit and integration tests.
- Effectively capture implementation specific details through written documentation
- Follow the agile delivery methodology to capture requirements, track progress, and ensure project success.
- Be proactive to improve existing solutions and methodologies.
English level: Upper intermediate
Location: Pilar / Remoto
Time shift: Full time