We are looking for a Email Campaign Coordinator to join the team of our client.
Are you an analytical thinker and enjoy solving problems?
Can you interpret data and come up with creative ideas for marketing?
Are you organized and practical in the ways you do your job?
Are you results oriented and open to feedback and ideas while being able to clearly communicate your own ideas?
Are you a quick learner?
If so, here are some of the things you will be doing.
- 3+ yrs experience with email systems, email management, and inbox deliverability.
- 3+ yrs experience in scheduling, optimizing and sending email campaigns, large volumes preferable.
- Excellent data analysis skills and experience with web analytics tools, reporting and dashboards (like Qlikview, Tableau, etc)
- Basic HTML editing
- Knowledge of email marketing services (like: Mailchimp, Zoho, etc)
- SMTP knowledge: Exchange/mail server experience and protocols (i.e. RFC822, SMTP)
- Basic knowledge of SQL: Data warehousing/data analysis/SQL databases, general previous experience
- Experience with HTML, CAN SPAM, DMARC and general email practices
- Experience working within a MAC environment
- Knowledge of MAAWG
- Quality Assurance Experience is a PLUS
- Proofread and check submitted solutions before deployment to customers
- Ensure email campaign lists are compiled and reviewed before deployment
- Conduct quality assurance testing and monitoring of email systems
- Maintain the infrastructure that is currently in place and constantly look to update and improve where/when necessary.
- Generate and maintain reports on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Gather data on special tasks assigned
- Ensure Email deliverability, review results and investigate issues that come up
- Create anti spam rules
- Support internal customers on email related inquiry
- Member of the email community (forums, best practices, etc)
- Review and implement anti-spam practices
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to estimate requirements and plan delivery based on changing internal customer requests
Location: Puerto Madero
English level: Upper intermediate or Advanced
Time shift: Full time