We are seeking a Systems Engineer / AWS DevOps to join our Operations team, to create and implement highly scalable, flexible and resilient cloud architectures that address customers' business problems. In this position, you will help organizations understand the best practices around cloud-based solutions and how to migrate existing workloads to the cloud..
We are looking for dynamic and creative people, willing to take challenges and generate impact. They help clients design flexible and scalable solutions, and we work on some of the most complex challenges of large-scale computing.
- Experience architecture and / or operation solutions based on cloud service providers, with AWS.
- Experience working in Unix-like environments.
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, Golang or other scripting languages
- Fluent English
- Availability of travel abroad
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Experience working with infrastructure as a code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc.)
- AWS Certification (or equivalent experience)
- Build a solid knowledge base on AWS Cloud Services and the cloud ecosystem.
- Educate clients of all sizes about the value proposition of Cloud Services.
- Attend training sessions for clients who are considering or are already using AWS.
- Collaborate with experienced cloud engineers to design and share knowledge of best practices among the AWS community.
Location: Palermo / Remoto
English level: Upper intermediate or Advanced
Time shift: Full time